Nichts ist unmöglich - RPG
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nichts ist unmöglich - RPG

Dies ist ein RPG-Forum, wo man jedes nur denkbare RPG spielen kann! Und - wie der Name schon sagt - ist hier nichts unmöglich!

StartseitePortalGalerieNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Nothing's is left to me...

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Niuu<3
Admin
Niuu<3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 667

Nothing's is left to me... Empty
BeitragThema: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Fr Feb 04, 2011 10:44 am

Story
This is the story of a girl who lost everything she had ever has. Now she is alone and she lives in the streets of London. Her older sister was pushes in a sea - she had never learned how to swim. Her house was burned by some stupide guys. Her parents died in the flames. She lived two years in pain, but now she has found her destiny. But to get there is a very long way for her. She want to designe dresses and other things. She's living on the street and her only friend is a little cat which she had found at the sea her sister was pushed in.

Characteres:
The Girl 1 (Niuu <3)
Boy 1 who is in love with the girl (Ben<3)
Girl 2 who is in love with the boy 1 (Bliss<3)
◙ Boy 2 who is in love with the girl 2
Boss of the Designcompany (Semir<3)
The Cat (Bliss<3)
◙ Other people

Zuletzt von Niuu<3 am Di Feb 08, 2011 3:51 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
https://rpg-345.forumieren.de
Ben<3

Ben<3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 849

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Sa Feb 05, 2011 7:27 am

Hey, yeah i think i want to play Boy 1 if its okay for you ? xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Bliss<3

Bliss<3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 187

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Sa Feb 05, 2011 7:45 am

*flüster* Dafür gibts glaub ich die Anmeldung Vany^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Ben<3

Ben<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Sa Feb 05, 2011 7:49 am

*reflüster^^* ja ich weiß, wollt ja nur fragen obs überhaupt okay für euch is xD
Nach oben Nach unten
Bliss<3

Bliss<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Sa Feb 05, 2011 7:53 am

*hust* ich hab gar nicht gefragt..... ähehehe... sry XDD
Also für mich is es okay XDDD
Nach oben Nach unten
Semir<3

Semir<3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 905
Ort : Meine Traumstadt<3 Heimat is da, wo das Herz lacht :)

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Sa Feb 05, 2011 8:11 am

*flüster* also erstens: das hier is ein ENGLISCHES RPG und zweitens, vany, okay, meinetwegen und drittens: darf ich der boss sein?^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Ben<3

Ben<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Sa Feb 05, 2011 8:37 am

*flüster* ja des wegen flüster ich ja^^ aber des war mir sooo klar, dray xD aber meinetwegen Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Semir<3

Semir<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Sa Feb 05, 2011 9:30 am

*flüster* dann flüster auf Englisch XD wieso war di das klar? XD ich hab nur so nen genialen plan, wie der boss is xDD
hehehe^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Bliss<3

Bliss<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1So Feb 06, 2011 7:22 am

*mitflüster* Ich bin jetzt ganz böse und meld mich auch noch als Girl 2 an^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Niuu<3
Admin
Niuu<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Di Feb 08, 2011 3:52 am

*flüster* ich hau euch allen eine rein, wenn ihr nich sofort auf englisch schreibt Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Semir<3

Semir<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Di Feb 08, 2011 4:08 am

*flüster*
Daaaas würdest du tun? *mit schmollblick zu ihr hochschau^^* ich da hte, du hast uns lieb xDD
Nach oben Nach unten
Niuu<3
Admin
Niuu<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Di Feb 08, 2011 8:37 am

*flüster* Hab ich auch, aber ihr verstößt gegen die Regeln!
Nach oben Nach unten
Niuu<3
Admin
Niuu<3

BeitragThema: Haily   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Di Feb 08, 2011 9:13 am

Out: Sooo... I think we can start. If someone want to join, he can do Smile

I was sitting there. Only between some rubbish and a wall. I looked at my cat. "Hey sweety", I said, "Come here... Do you think, that we can have it sometimes better? I hope so... really..." Then I looked at the street. A teardrop dropped off my face and landed on my knee. "Huh?" There was a man who looked really special and was very... beautiful. I standed up and walked out of my little place. I was still looking at him. "Who is he?", I asked my cat. But what I haven't realized was that everyone, who was on the street, could see me...
Nach oben Nach unten
Bliss<3

Bliss<3

BeitragThema: Freddy   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Di Feb 08, 2011 9:36 am

I sat next to Haily an was watching out for mice. But suddenly Haily said something. I went closer to her and set down on her knees. "Yeeah", I said. "Maybe sometimes." But for her I think it was only a stupid Miiooouuu. A teardrop fell on her knee an I lapped it up. I didn't like it if she cries. But she often cries. When she stood up, I jumped to the ground and walked next to her into the street. "That's the doctor", I said, but she couldn't understand. "He's always here. Haven't you seen him before?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Ben<3

Ben<3

BeitragThema: Alex   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Di Feb 08, 2011 10:52 am

I walked down the street when I saw a girl. She apparently lived on the street. Why did I never notice her? I always went here when I had lunch. I stopped and smiled at her. "Hello," I said with a friendly smile to her and (her) cat.
Nach oben Nach unten
Semir<3

Semir<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 5:53 am

I was woken up by a technical sound which was tht typical daily sound of my alarm-clock, which was only one of my top modern and very expensive things, I owned. My designer company which I founded a few years ago, and which was this time the most important and professional company in this sector. Our profit was, of course, in high of millions each two months, we had the opportunity to pay the best topmodels of the world for ourvfashion, and every boy and girl wanted to buy our products. (So genug Werbung für FashionDray xD).
I decided not yet to be ready for the day and decided to stay in bed for a few 10 minutes... But soon, I recodnized, this was not actually the best plan... I heared a soft knocking noise on the wooden door of my room.
"Well yes!" i signed with low voice. "Come in!" One of my servant girls went in, and looked a bit embarrased onto the floor. Her long, brown hair fell down, a bit dishevelet over her shoulder.
"Did you sleep well?" she asked.
"It handn't been so special, but it was okay!" i answered. Then it was silent for quite a while. I glanced at her. I wasn't used to waiting for something REGULARY!
"So where's my breakfast?!" I asked tartly.
"I'm so sorry, Mr Shaw!(bis mir was einfällt XD) I'll bring it as fast as possible!!!!"
I signed again.
"Marina, you know how I hate to fire people, but if it goes on like THAaT, you have to ask for everything, no, that can't go on like this, understood?"
She nodded.
"Well then...Go for it, girl! What the hell are you waiting for?"
She went out of the room quickly, and I decided to get up.
The first thing after haing taken a shower, styled my hair and dressd me on, i sat down on the PC to check the latest results of my firm.
I smiled when I saw it. Profit, profit, profit! I got an e-mail from one of my designer. He sent some pics of his latest ideas. Actually, I found it not sooo special, but I knew experiencely, the people would LOVE it!
I took my breakfast in the giant dining-hall, and then went out for a short walk through one of my fave parks. For quite a time now I thought about buying it... But everytime I went through it, I saw the Homeless between the trees. Of course, they woukd get out of my lands then, but what if I had to pay for them in any way later? No thanks, not at all!
I looked around and saw a dirty little girl in the street, glancing at a well-dressed young man, I thought I knew him, but I wasn't sure...
It was a bit strange, this situation...
I went towards the group...
"Good morning!" i said, but actually more to the man as to the girl.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bliss<3

Bliss<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 6:58 am

OUT: Dray, does your person have a name?^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Niuu<3
Admin
Niuu<3

BeitragThema: Haily   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:05 am

I looked at the two men. "Hello", I said very quiet. I want to turn around but then I recognized who the man was. The one who joined us a few seconds befor was the owner of a great big fashion firm! My mouth was dropping down. "Oh! Excuse me! I didn't want to talk to you! I'm not good enough to talk to you..." I shut my eyes and talked now to the other man: "Excuse me... Sure you don't want to talk to a homeless girl... I'm getting off your eyes now... Excuse me please... Don't hit me... please!" I turned around and began to walk. A Teardrop dropped off my eyes and landed on the floor. "Sweety", I said very quiet, "Come on... noone wants to see us..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Semir<3

Semir<3

BeitragThema: Harry Shaw   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:16 am

"Hey, stop!" i said and looked straight at the girl. It was a bit of the regularly reaction of people, who had seen me. But actually I didn`t want this...Well, yes, I liked it sometimes, but now, I didn`t want that.
"I can understand your reaction, young girl..." i had to smile. Of course, I did Smile. "But it`s okay, you can stay here!" °Let me look at you...° i glanced at her a few moments. Her body was quite nice, although she was dirty all over and over. But I could see her in front of me! In a chic, short, narrow dress, black, highheels, and nice made hair...
I decided to ask her a bit about herself.
"What`s your name, young lady?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Ben<3

Ben<3

BeitragThema: Alex   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:20 am

Then a man came to us. He looked quite rich. I thought that I knew him.
"Hello. Ehm. Can I help you, Mister...?", I asked and looked at him. Then I looked again at the homeless girl. She said something and wanted, to go away. But I took her arm and smiled.
"Stay here. Nobody will hit you, I will provide for it", I said and smiled again
Nach oben Nach unten
Niuu<3
Admin
Niuu<3

BeitragThema: Haily   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:26 am

"O...okay...", I said, "My name? I'm Haily... Barret..." I looked on the floor. "Can you tell me yor names?", I asked and looked at both men. I looked again on the floor, then I took my cat on my arm and gave her a kiss. "And this is Freddy, my little cat", I said. Then I looked at Freddy. "Say hello, Freddy!", I wanted him to talk and smiled.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bliss<3

Bliss<3

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:32 am

I lookes at the other man. I knew him, it was Mr Shaw, the boss of the big fashion company.
I looked at Haily when she started to talk sh.t. The biggest shit I ever heard! Mr Shaw was an idiot an - noone wants to see us??!! First of all Haily is a very nice an beautiful girl - why shouldnt they want to see her?!! But anyway - who doesnt like to see me?! The most beautiful animal on earth! I mean - dont I look as good as Brad Pitt? Dont I?!!
Haily wanted me to come with her, but I just growled so loud that it sounded like a dog. By the way the most painful creature in the universe.
I made a angry Miiaaoou to stop her. And yeah, somebody talked to us. Okay, actually he talked to her. Haily took me on her arm and I grinned and meowed again, but this time it was triumphantly.

Zuletzt von Bliss<3 am Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:34 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Ben<3

Ben<3

BeitragThema: Alex   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:33 am

I smiled.
"Oh sorry for my unpoliteness. I am Alex. Alex Wood. From the hospital immediately here nearby", I said and smiled.
"Hey Freddy", I said and winked at her cat.
Nach oben Nach unten
Semir<3

Semir<3

BeitragThema: Harry Shaw   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:45 am

Hadn`t I seen anyone of them before? Oh...Obviously they didn`t know me.
"I`m Harry Shaw, an I`m a great producer and boss of a Fashion firm!" and I went on with explaining my personality. "Okay, sorry, actually I`m not talking so much about myself..."
I looked at Freddy. "Oh...he`s sweet Smile May I hold him?" I asked Haily.
Nach oben Nach unten
Niuu<3
Admin
Niuu<3

BeitragThema: Haily   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1Mi Feb 09, 2011 7:51 am

I smiled at Harry. "Well... I had known you... but not your name... Mr Shaw", I said. "Oh yes! Here!", I said and gave him Freddy. "But be carefull he is a very nice cat and you have to be nicer to him than he is to you", I said and smiled. "Well... hello Mr Wood. I'm so glad to get to know you!", I said and grinned at him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Nothing's is left to me...   Nothing's is left to me... Icon_minitime1

Nach oben Nach unten

Nothing's is left to me...
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter